[pii_email_4a54df77285983c5da74] Error Code Fixing Tips
When the Outlook app shows you the error code [pii_email_4a54df77285983c5da74] on your Windows 10 system, it means you need to fix either your internet connection or faulty application. This error could be very dangerous if it stays too long on your system. Please follow the guidelines provided on this page to get rid of it. We always support people to resolve their computer related errors and issues. Today, we are going to help you with this error.
Currently, there are 3 ways to get rid of this Outlook issue. Let’s have a look at each solution and try to fix your problem.
Fixing the [pii_email_4a54df77285983c5da74] Error
1. Remove your user account
Sometimes the faulty account can also cause the errors on your Outlook application and force it to disallow your email requests. Open your Outlook application and follow the steps given below to remove your account:
- First and foremost. make sure you are on the home screen of the outlook application.
- Quickly navigate to your user profile icon.
- Select your user account.
- Click on manage accounts.
- Carefully select the remove this account link.
- Now click on us to give your permission and remove it.
- Now you have temporarily removed the account.
- Please close the app and wait for a few minutes. Meanwhile you can do something else or enjoy a cup of coffee.
- Now open the application on your computer and try to login back to your account.
- See if the outlook application is working without any error code. If this solution is not working, please check out the next one.
Read more: Fix [pii_email_632dbc9f9aa7f38a8155]
2. Remove temporary files from your device
Sometimes old and outdated temporary files could cause errors on your applications. They can also affect your internet access to the applications. It could be possible that the temporary files are blocking the outlook application from using your internet. This can result in the error code [pii_email_4a54df77285983c5da74]. Therefore cleaning and removing all temporary items on your system could resolve this problem.
To remove the temporary data from your device, please see the below instructions:
- Navigate to the start menu and then search for %temp%.
- Quickly select the temp folder from the results.
- Now carefully select all files inside this folder.
- Please select the shift + delete buttons on your computer keyboard to permanently delete these files.
- Restart your computer and launch the outlook application to see if the error is resolved.
If this method is not solving the issue, then please see the below and final method. It will definitely fix it.
3. Uninstalling and reinstalling
If you are not able to resolve the problem using the above tips, then you will need to completely remove this application from your system. As it is a part of Microsoft Office, you will need to remove the whole Microsoft Office suite from your computer using the control panel. The below suggestions can help you remove it from your computer and reinstall it to troubleshoot error [pii_email_4a54df77285983c5da74]:
- Navigate to the start menu on your system and then search for the control panel.
- Click on the control panel to open it and then select the uninstall a program link.
- Now you will see a list of all installed applications and items on your computer.
- Carefully locate the Microsoft office or outlook application.
- Right click on it and then select the uninstall button.
- Carefully click on Yes and follow the instructions to remove it.
Congratulations, you have successfully removed the Outlook [pii_email_4a54df77285983c5da74] error code from your computer.
Now you can enjoy your latest Outlook application without any errors. We expect that this guide was helpful and practical for resolving your query.