QuickBooks tool hub is one of the popular QuickBooks tools available out there and everyone is now aware of what this tool is. If you are new to it, with this guide, you’ll surely get a clearer picture of what the tool is.
Quickbooks tool hub is a combination of all the important QuickBooks tools that one can use to get rid of the QuickBooks errors. All QuickBooks tools are integrated at a single place so that the users do not have to download each tool separately and it saves both time and effort. Here, in this guide, we have explained to you what the QuickBooks tool hub is and how you can use the same. Check out the complete post for details.
Brief Introduction of Tool Hub
QuickBooks tool hub is a multi-functional tool that you can use to run different repairing tools on your system like the QuickBooks database server manager, QuickBooks file doctor tool, QuickBooks connection diagnostic tool, and many others. The tool is recently developed by Intuit for the convenience of the users so that they do not have to install each tool again and again.
Moreover, the tool is easier to download on the system and also, is easily available on the official website. We prefer using this tool because of some other reasons also. Here is a list of some of the Features of the QuickBooks tool hub.
- Interface: we like how the interface of the application is simple and yet intuitive. Even if you are new to the application, you can easily move around the tabs and use the tool.
- Network Issues: it is very common to face issues when you are attempting to use the QuickBooks company file in multi-user mode. So, those errors can also be fixed using the tool hub.
- Critical Errors: 6000 series error is one of the critical error series of the QuickBooks application. This is kind of difficult to resolve and also need immediate solutions. Fortunately, it can also be fixed using the tool hub.
- Free to Use: fortunately, you do not have to pay anything to use the tool on the system. All you need to do is to download the tool on the system and install it.
How to Download Tool Hub
So, now you have enough information about the tool, you can proceed with downloading it on the system. Below we have listed all the steps that you will have to follow to download and install the QuickBooks tool hub.
- First, you will have to end all the applications running in the background, including your web browser.
- When done, you will have to open your browser again and then visit the official Intuit website.
- From the website, you will have to download the QuickBooks tool hub on the system.
- After this, you will have to save the file to a folder where you can easily find it.
- When done, go to the folder and then click on the downloaded file twice.
- The Quickbooks installation window will then open on the screen.
- In the installation window, you will have to choose the Next option and proceed with the process.
- When the license prompt appears on the screen, you need to click on the “I agree” option.
- After this, you will have to tap on the Next option until you see the finish button on the screen.
- Finally, click on the Finish option and terminate the installation window. Start QuickBooks tool hub by double-clicking on the icon of the tool.
QuickBooks Tool Hub Tabs
So, now there are different tabs that you will get in the QuickBooks tool hub window. Below we have listed all the tabs and also explained to you why you can use each tab.
Company File Errors Tab
This is the first tab you will come across. You can use this tab when you have encountered a company file issue while opening or accessing the file. Under this tab, you will get the option to run the QuickBooks file doctor tool. It will automatically diagnose and fix all the QuickBooks issues.
Network Issues Tab
After the company file issues tab, this tab will be present. It can be used to get rid of the QuickBooks network issues or issues related to the multi-user mode. Under this, you will get the option to run the QuickBooks database server manager.
Program Problems Tab
Now, the next one on the list is the program problems tab. Under this tab, you’ll get three tools. The first one is Quick fix my program, the next is the program diagnostic tool and the last is the print and pdf repair tool. This can be used when you are facing issues related to the components of the tool.
Installation Issues Tab
Under this tab, you’ll have the option to run QuickBooks clean install tool to uninstall and install the QuickBooks application automatically.
This is the last tab that you will get in the window. Under this tab, the option to reset your QuickBooks password automatically is provided.
So, with this guide, we have tried to explain to you each thing about the QuickBooks tool hub . In case you face issues while installing it or have any queries regarding the same, contact the support team.