Apple cider vinegar is rapidly gaining popularity in the global markets, especially in Australia. Similarly, the popularity of collagen is surging immensely too. When it comes to ACV, it tastes bitter, whereas collagen can taste like fish. So, if you want supplements with the taste of candies or lemon, you can obtain them in the form of gummies. There are many online stores that provide apple cider vinegar gummies in Australia. Many of these stores also offer collagen gummies. Surely, you must be wondering about the benefits of both. Also, another question that can arise in your mind is if you can consume them together. Well, read on to learn all about apple cider vinegar and collagen in this article.
Apple cider vinegar and its benefits
Generally, apple cider vinegar or ACV is added to different foods and medicines. But what exactly is apple cider vinegar? ACV is made from crushed apples after the process of fermentation. So, the yeast turns the sugar in the apple juice into alcohol, and bacteria turn the alcohol into acetic acid. Due to the acetic acid, the vinegar gets its strong smell and sour taste. It is used as a home remedy for varicose veins and sore throat. According to a few people, the yeast and bacteria in the ACV make it healthy. Below listed are some benefits of cider vinegar.
- It helps achieve your weight loss goals: According to scientists, vinegar can help fight obesity. Studies have shown that it supports weight loss. When you consume it, you feel fuller for a longer time, allowing you to eat fewer calories. It helps in losing weight and reaching your fitness goals. As per a study, when participants consumed vinegar along with a high carb meal, they felt fuller and ate 200 to 275 fewer calories throughout the day. Also, a study with 175 obese participants showed that consumption of apple cider vinegar reduced belly fat and helped achieve weight loss.
- It improves the health of your skin: ACV aids in treating skin conditions like eczema and dry skin. Your skin is slightly acidic. So, when you consume cider vinegar, it helps in rebalancing the skin’s natural pH, which improves the skin’s protective barrier.
- It can kill harmful bacteria: Vinegar can aid in killing bacteria. Many people have utilised it to clean and disinfect, treat ear infections, lice, warts and nail fungus. Many studies have proved that it inhibits bacteria such as E.coli from spoiling the food.
Collagen and its benefits
Collagen is found abundantly in the body. Your body accounts for about one-third of the composition of this protein. It is the major building block of ligaments, tendons, muscles, skins and bones. It means that it provides structure to most of your body. Collagen is also found in different body parts such as blood vessels, corneas and teeth. Below listed are a few benefits of this protein.
- It can improve your skin’s health: Collagen plays a huge role in strengthening your skin. When you age, your body produces low collagen, which leads to the formation of wrinkles. It also causes dry skin. As per a study, women who consumed collagen daily for 12 weeks experienced a considerable reduction in wrinkles and increased skin hydration. Plus, it can help prevent acne and various other skin diseases.
- It can prevent bone loss: Your bones are structured due to the collagen in the body. It helps keep the bones strong. When you age, the collagen in your body deteriorates, and so does your bone mass. It can lead to conditions such as osteoporosis. As per various studies, collagen supplements can inhibit bone breakdown and reduce the risk of bone disorders.
- It improves the health of the nails and hair: You can prevent the brittleness of your nails by strengthening them with the help of collagen. It promotes the growth of your hair and nails.
Can you consume them together?
It entirely depends upon your needs. To improve your skin health and achieve your weight loss goals, you can purchase apple cider vinegar gummies in Australia. You can buy the supplement since collagen gummies can help improve your skin, hair, and nail health and prevent bone loss. Moreover, you can pick both the supplements and consume them effectively for your overall well-being.