Kingdom Valley is a project of the Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme launched by the Prime minister to help the lower-income citizens of the country have affordable housing. This housing scheme is located near the Lahore- Islamabad M2 Motorway and the plots are available at a cheaper rate as compared to the neighboring housing scheme. Apart from this, other advantages to investing in this project are as follows.
The project’s location is one of the prime reasons why investors should put their money in it. The housing society is accessible through the Lahore – Islamabad M2 Motorway, the Peshawar- Islamabad M1 Motorway, Srinagar Highway, Chakri Road, Adiala Road, and is almost 25 minutes away from the N-80 Highway. Another plus point is that the New Islamabad Airport is also just 20 minutes away from this housing project, making it easy for overseas residents to come and go with ease.
Kingdom Valley’s NOC has been approved under the Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme with Registration Number “DRG/PHATA/2176-2021”. Housing schemes with the NOC approval are always an advantageous investment opportunity as there are few chances of the investor getting scammed. This housing society’s legal status is what makes it popular among investors as it leaves no room for doubt.
This project is considered one of the most affordable housing schemes of the 21st century being developed in Islamabad. The down payment on the plots in Kingdom Valley Islamabad is 20% of the original amount the payment can be done via an easy monthly installment plan. As of now, this housing scheme is offering 3 Marlas, 3.5 Marlas, 5 Marlas, 8 MArlas, 10 MArlas, and 1 Kanal residential plots to fit the needs of lower-income groups to higher-income groups.
The smaller plots are no longer open for bookings as they’re all sold out. 5 Marla plots are available for 975,000/- PKR, 8 Marla plots are available for 1,350,000/- PKR, 10 Marla plots are available for 1,650,000/- PKR while the 1 Kanal plots can be availed for just 2,500,000/- PKR.
Since the project is still in the development stage, the plot prices are affordable. However, these prices are expected to rise when this society’s development is 100% complete. So, for investors to guarantee a high return profit for themselves, Kingdom Valley’s plots are currently the best investment in the market.
Just like every other housing scheme in the country, the developers of Kingdom Valley also plan on providing the residents with the best state-of-the-art facilities and amenities available. Unlike other housing societies, this one offers all these amenities at an affordable price. Some of them are
- Eco-Friendly Environment: The society will provide the residents with an eco-friendly environment that is close to nature.
- Grand Masjid: To cater to the residents of this society’s religious needs, the developers are
- Community Center: A community center will also be constructed to keep the residents socially active
- Health Facilities: The hospitals of this housing scheme will also have the best medical equipment available in the country along with an emergency room that will be active around the clock
- Business & Commercial Hub: Kingdom Valley will have a separate section within the society that will be dedicated to the retail needs of the residents. This will be the commercial sector and will consist of popular clothing brands, eateries, and cafes as well as banks and grocery stores to cater to the resident’s needs.
- Security: The housing project will be a gated community with around the clock security systems along with CCTV cameras around every corner throughout the society
There are countless advantages to making an investment in this housing scheme but the main ones are the project’s location and the affordable plot prices. The low cost of the residential plots is expected to increase in market value once the society is fully developed. So, making an investment right now will be fruitful for investors in the future.
You can also search for high salary jobs.
Muhammad Zaeem Khan, a creative writer, ardent to compose fine writings. Having vast experience in writing blogs, articles, descriptions, and in reviewing scriptures. Currently, works as sr. content writer with Sigma Properties & Marketing.